The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
[Table of Contents (and page number)
3. Micro Analysis
3.3.1Porter’s 5 forces analysis
22.214.171.124 Competition in the industry
126.96.36.199 Potential of new entrants into the industry
188.8.131.52 Power of suppliers
184.108.40.206 Power of customers
220.127.116.11 Threat of substitute products
3.3.2Competitor Perceptual Map
5.TOWs and Strategic analysis
5.2 Strategic Analysis
1. Appendix 1: Company overview
2. Appendix 2: Macro analysis : PEEST
3. Appendix 3: Micro analysis, customer segmentation, 5 forces and competitor perceptual map
4. Appendix 4: Internal analysis, marketing capabilities, marketing assets, 7Ps, and CBBE model.
Reference: Harvard referencing. ]
1. Adapted from: Kotler,P. and Keller, K. (2016) Marketing management. 15th edition. New Jersey, Pearson Prentice Hall.
2. Marketing Audit originally developed by Kotler, P., Gregor, W. and Rodgers, W.– see Kotler, P., Gregor, W.T. & Rodgers, W.H. (1989) The Marketing Audit Comes of Age, Sloan management review, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 49 – 62.
The Assessment Task
The purpose of this assessment is to produce a marketing audit that would support a marketing plan. The audit should be produced for a company (or business unit) of automotive (EV) and should focus on the UK only.
You should conduct independent research using quality secondary sources, fully referenced, to provide the evidence to support your analysis e.g. Mintel, MarketLine Advantage, ABI Global, newspapers, journals, company websites etc.
This Marketing Audit is limited in scope and should contain the following areas: (A full Audit, based on Kotler’s format, can be seen under Assessment Information)
• Macro analysis (PEEST)
• Micro analysis (market, customers and competitors)
• Internal analysis (strategy, functions, productivity) 2
• One-page TOWS matrix and key strategic challenges summary
• Appendices (supporting information/model analysis, not included in the word count – two sides maximum for each appendix)
Appendix 1: Company Overview to include; name, type, size, key competitors, customers, products/services, specific area of focus for your audit – company or business unit and country.
Appendix 2: supporting Macro model/framework application
Appendix 3: supporting Micro model/framework application
Appendix 4: supporting Internal model/framework application
This should be in report format. Your discussion in the main body should be succinct, referring to the information/model analysis in your appendices. This should be addressed in a level 7 academic style. It should show:
• critical awareness in relation to the identification and application of relevant models/frameworks, analysis, evaluation, synthesis and original insights
• appropriate academic English for level 7 work
• appropriate support from secondary literature supported by appropriate Harvard referencing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more