The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Hi, herr are the details of the assignment.
The assignment is of 15 pages.
I am attaching the score template.
I am also attaching a sample assignment which is done by my friend.
Students will open their own buisness for this assignment. It may be of restaurant or any other company. They will name their company and then they will develop a business model which is a firm’s plan for how it competes in the market. A business model is a company’s core profit-making plan which defines the products or services it will sell, its target market, and any expected costs.
1. Product or Service description that details the features of the product or service.
2. Target Market description listing the consumers or businesses who are expected to buy the product or service.
3. Identify the benefits or value of the products or service and how this will add value or solve a problem.
4. Identify the management team you will assemble
5. Complete the Competitor Data Collection Plan identifying the major competitors and the Competitive Analysis Worksheet found on pages 14 & 15 of the Score Business Plan Template (Score Template)
6. When you have completed these worksheets, step back and evaluate the data you compiled. This should clearly tell a story about how your offering is different from the competition. Prepare a document where you draw conclusions based on the Market and Industry Analysis that you have just done.
7. Describe succinctly what the opportunity is and make a compelling case for you business including these points:
o Why have you chosen the particular entry point to start your venture?
o What is a compelling need for your product/service?
o Is a real problem being solved?
o What indicates you will be able to compete successfully in the industry?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more