The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Provide answers to all of the questions below:
1. Outline three reasons why a company may choose to develop a business plan.
2. Outline the key steps involved in developing a business plan.
3. Outline five common components of a business plan.
4. Outline three areas that the initial business planning process may address.
5. Outline the purpose of a SWOT analysis in a business planning process.
6. Describe the relationship between performance objectives and key performance indicators in a business plan.
7. Explain why it is important for a business to use a range of performance measures within its business plan.
8. If a business plan has an objective of improving customer satisfaction, describe three performance measures that could be used to measure customer satisfaction.
9. Outline key stakeholders who may be involved in business planning.
10. List the information that can be obtained from pre-existing strategic, business and operational plans when writing a new business plan (include at least 5).
11. Identify at least three regulations/permits requirements/licence requirements to consider when initiating a new business activity that may require a permit or licence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more