The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
your project is due 1119
(the Thursday before Thanksgiving). Since so many people didn’t
attend class last week, I will outline the project in this email. DON’T DELETE THIS MESSAGE
as it may be your only chance to get everything in writing.
Your assignment is to choose a play, book or movie you would like to make into a play. You
have 3 choices of projects…Costume design, set design or acting. YOU MUST GET THE
PROJECT APPROVED BY ME BEFORE STARTING TO AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME AND
GRADE! The completed project for sets and costumes will be about 34
pages of typed
research and background information and 34
pages of pictures with explanations. The Acting
project will be about 4 pages of background info with a copy of the monologue.
Here are the guidelines for each project,
FOR SET AND COSTUMING
1. name the play (or whatever you choose to work on)and specify either set or costume design.
2. Change the time period and location of the original play to how you would like it performed.
Any changes in the story as a result of these shifts in time and location should be explained.
3. answer the 6 questions all designers must ask, with a $1,000 budget and 2 months to
prepare for everyone.
1. Choose 4 different main characters that you will costume
2. Give 3 adjectives to describe each of them and explain your choices.
3. Research the time period to find what fashion choices were available during your chosen time
4. Copy, paste, draw/sketch these 4 costumes (including any accessories) that will CLEARLY
DEFINE OR REPRESENT YOUR CHARACTERS. Give a brief explanation of your choices.
1. Read the script to find out what needs to be included (doors, windows, stairs, etc)
2. Research the architectural styles and furnishing that was available during the time period
3. Draw a basic floor plan (not to scale) to show where everything will be placed
4. Provide pictures of furniture, props, etc that you will use to put in the space. Again, please
explain your choices
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more