The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Assignment #2: Persuasive Paper (20%)
In assignment 2, students will write a persuasive essay in response to the theme:
“A multinational corporation has no moral or social responsibility to engage in corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs.”
Required Elements of Assignment #2 – Persuasive Essay:
· Write a persuasive essay either supporting or denying the veracity of the theme statement;
· The argument should include a discussion of the differences between corporate social responsibility and the triple bottom line concepts.
· Include a discussion about the idea of distributive justice and the current distribution of wealth;
Required Formatting of Persuasive Essay:
This essay should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and four to six pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
Introductory paragraph and a summary paragraph;
Write in the third person;
Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.
Persuasive Writing Resources:
· Tips on Writing a Persuasive Essay
· How to Write a Persuasive Essay
· Argumentative Essays
Tips For Writing a Persuasive Essay:
· Use a pleasant and reasonable tone in your essay. Sarcasm and name-calling weaken an argument. Logic and fairness will help to keep it strong.
· Make your best argument your last argument.
· Select your words carefully, have them evoke an image. Persuasion is about appealing to all the emotions of the reader. The use of adjectives and logic will convey a vivid picture and will make the reader believe you and that you write as an authority on the subject.
· No personal pronouns and no I think, I feel, I believe as these phrases all weaken your perspective because the reader is less likely to think you are writing from fact than fiction.
· No personal experiences unless they are generic meaning everyone has them and can relate to them and they convey a vivid and immediate image.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more