The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
let’s talk about the case you just completed–the AirAsia X Case. Questions I’m interested in discussing are:
1. How would you describe the AirAsia X model? What elements of its business model are the same or different from a traditional airline? What elements are the same or different from a traditional airline?
2. What is your assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the X model?
3. What are the greatest threats to X? Where are its best opportunities?
4. How does X manage to achieve a cost structure that is less than one-fourth the cost per mile of a U.S. budget airline? How are they really different from other budget airlines?
5. What drives their cost advantage? Cost drivers mentioned in our text were economies of scale, diseconomies of scale, learning curve economies, technological hardware, policy choices, differential access to low-cost inputs and technological software.
6. What are risks of an ultra-lean model?
7. How sustainable are X’s advantages? In other words, how easy will it be for other airlines to imitate what X is doing?
It is not necessary to answer all these questions. Pick a couple and offer your thoughts and ideas.
(450 words, 2 citation)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more