The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Read the Case Study, Apple Inc. in 2012 (Case #14) in Part Two of yourtextbook (Thompson; Peteraf, Gamble, Strickland, Crafting & ExecutingStrategy, The Quest for Competitive Advantage 19e). Complete a writtenCase Analysis of this company by using the required Case Study Format asdescribed in your text on page CA1 through CA11.
From the instructor:
I wanted to clarify expectations for the case analyses in this course.Please read the following carefully as, moving forward, I will direct questionsregarding case analyses to this post.
1. You must thoroughly address ALL of the required “criteria”listed in the attached case study scoring guides. For every case analysis yousubmit, I carefully check to be sure that each one of these areas has beenthoroughly addressed. Miss a required criterion and you miss points. Period.These criteria must include:
a) The historical perspective is described.
b) The current situation is described includingits strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
c) The central issues are described.
d) The alternatives and solution are described andevaluated.
e) An implementation plan is developed.
2. A good way to ensure a better score on your case analyses is to includeheadings for each of the required criteria listed in the attached casestudy scoring guides. Also, carefully review the attached Primer on Case Study Analysis.
3. You may either write your case in outline format or in narrative (writtenpaper) format. However, again, ALL of the required criterialisted in the attached case study scoring guides must be thoroughly addressed.As a general rule, you should plan to write at least 3-5 pages for each case(single-spaced if using outline format; double-spaced if using a narrativeformat).
4. I do not require APA format for case analyses. However, I DO require thatyou cite references using whatever method you are comfortable with.
5. The most common oversight I see in case analysis is that many students doa good job recapping the case. However, their alternative solutions andimplementation plan are either severely lacking in depth or they simply skipthe alternative solutions and implementation plan altogether.
6. There are usually no “right” answers for case analyses. What we look foris the quality and depth of your logical analysis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more