I want to give an special thanks to the writer. You did a great job. I am very satisfied.
Case Study Analysis
Read the Case”Taking Responsibility: Customer-First Values Shape Hiring Decisions at Zappos” atthe end of Chapter 6. (attached)
Answer the questions below (not the questions at the end of the case study in the text) in a 2-3 pagepaper. Note that the questions in this Assignment relate to both Units 4 and 5.
● Select a recruitment policy that might best fit the culture of Zappos. Why is this policy a good fitfor the organization? What might be the impact of the recruitment policy on the organization?
● Describe the steps in the selection process at Zappos. Does this seem like a completeselection process? If not, what steps would you add?
● Review the criteria for a successful selection method: reliable, valid, generalizable, practical,and legal. How well does Zappos meet those criteria? How can it measure the success of itsselection methods?
1. Use the Case Study Template (available in Doc Sharing) to format your paper.2. Complete a 2-3 page paper (not including the title and reference pages).
3. Answer each question thoroughly.
4. Demonstrate your understanding of the information presented in the weekly readingassignments by defining terms, explaining concepts, and providing detailed examples to illustrateyour points.
5. Include at least two references from your reading assignments, or other academic sources, toreinforce and support your own thoughts, ideas, and statements using APA citation style.
Review the Assignment Rubric (below) before starting this Assignment.
Unit 5 Assignment Grading Rubric
Content and Support
Unit 5 [203: Human Resource Management]
Major topics are stated clearly and supported by research.Specifically,
● Select a recruitment policy that might best fit the culture ofZappos. Why is this policy a good fit for the organization?What might be the impact of the recruitment policy on theorganization?
● Describe the steps in the selection process at Zappos.Does this seem like a complete selection process? If not,what steps would you add?
● Review the criteria for a successful selection method:reliable, valid, generalizable, practical, and legal. How welldoes Zappos meet those criteria? How can it measure thesuccess of its selection methods?
● At least two academic sources are used to reinforce andsupport ideas.
● Meets minimum length requirements.
Analysis and Critical Thinking
Responses demonstrated critical thinking and analysis andexhibited application of information.
Writing Style and Grammar
APA Format and citation style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more