The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Read the case,“No Good Deed Goes Unpunished”. Notice that this case was written by another professor and me as a learning opportunity for our students. Yes, this really did happen in a major metropolitan area in the U.S.
1.Your team has been hired by the Arts Festival to help them, because they realize the problems with Mark and the drug store are extremely serious. The board of the Arts Festival is worried about their credibility and reputation in the community.
2.You were hired, because the Festival’s leadership cannot do this for themselves. What that means for you is that they do not need generic answers. They need specifics. For example, do not explain what “readiness to change” means. Instead, assess readiness to change and give your client your results. If they are not ready to change, where do they need to change? Specificity is your friend.
3.This is not a creative writing exercise even though you are working with creative people. This is a technical report that needs to be straightforward and concise.
4. This case will take you through analysis and recommendation, but will stop before the implementation plan.
Develop the case for change by fully completing the following tasks and by supporting your answers with outside sources.(Minimum 9 outside resources.) Be sure to cite your sources in the text and to include a list of references in APA format. DoNOT write this as a set of responses to each task. I have never seen a professional document that simply answered a list of questions. Instead, write your response as a report to a client and let your report demonstrate your professional proficiency in the resolution of complex problems through excellent communication. Your plan for the Festival needs to be fully fleshed out and, again, cannot rely on generic answers.
Formatting is very important in professional documents, so use strong formatting to help your reader stay with you through the process. Subheadings will help your reader understand your thought process. Look at all the formatting in your text book to get an idea about how important tables, subheadings, and other formatting conventions are to making documents readable.
Your job here is to diagnose the problems, analyze the internal and external environments of the organization, make and justify recommendations for improvement, deliver a set of action items that must be completed by the client to effect the change that you want to happen, and provide a cohesive report that will help the organization fully understand your intentions.
1 Explain, in detail, the external factors that are impacting change as they relate to this case. Complete the external table that you found in Elements of a Case that specifically describes the factors of the external environment. If you have a gap in the information in the table, look it up, and provide current information to complete the table. Again, do NOT make recommendations in this section of the case/change plan.
2. Explain, in detail, why the external forces so important to this organization.
3. Explain, in detail, the internal factors that are impacting change as the relate to this case. Complete the internal tables that you found in Elements of a Case that specifically describe the factors of the internal environment. Unlike external factors, you will find two internal tables that you will complete. If you have a gap in the information in the table, look it up, and provide current information to complete the table.
4. Analyze/ Map the organization’s culture by explaining each component of the Cultural Web as it relates to the case. What are the notable aspects of the culture?
5. Diagnose structural dilemmas by using the table from the Structural Dilemmas file found in Course Materials. You will need to reproduce the table to show your analysis.(Did you include your findings here in your large diagnosis model in question 6 above? If not, you missed something.) You MUST interpret the meaning of the score for your client, not in generic terms, but in terms that apply directly to your client.
6. Assess the organization’s readiness to change by completing exercise 4.3 on page 128. You will need to reproduce the table to show your analysis. Interpret the results of the table.*
*Note:At this point, analysis is completed. You should see all of the pieces fitting neatly together, such that readiness for change is noted as either a strength or weakness, structural dilemmas are classified as either a strength or weakness, and opportunities and threats are all conditions over which the organization has not control. They simply exist and must be taken into consideration before you make you recommendations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more