The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Strategic change models
Read the following in your textbook: “Dr. Gayle brings collaboration to CARE.” – Implementing Organizational Change By Bert Spector # 3rd edition
Answer the questions in your textbook about the organization:
· Why was the original, decentralized design of CARE less effective in addressing 21st century issues than it had been in CARE’s earlier years?
· What do you think the challenges will be in promoting collaboration across national units of CARE?
· What steps might Dr. Helene Gayle take to promote the improvements she hopes for? Use research to support your discussion.
· CARE was one of the world’s leading nongovernmental organizations, was created to provide aid to devastated Europen countries in the immediate aftermathof World War II. When Dr. Helene Gayle became CEO in 2006 – after working at both the CDC and the bill and Melinda gates Foundation, the mission chaged considerably. Under the broadly stated manadate “Defending Dignity, Fighting Poverty,” CARE expanded its reach. The organization described its mission below:
· CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are at the heart of CARe’s community based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of HIV, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natiral resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives. Dr. Gayle believed, however that CARE was better designed to serve its past mission than its future opportunities.
· Read entire article uploaded below and provide intext citaion sources to support the discussion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more