The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Preparing for the Interview
You are working for a manufacturer of a specialized guidance system for the latest jet fighter aircraft used by several branches of the military. Your current position is as a senior supply management specialist reporting to the Vice President of Purchasing. She asks for your help in developing a series of questions to be used in interviewing and hiring a new junior buyer, an entry level position. You have agreed that the successful candidate will have 0-2 years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Most importantly, the new hire must have an excellent grasp of the current vocabulary and tools used in the professional practice of supply management. Knowing that you have recently completed at least one course in supply management, she now asks that you provide written answers to the questions so that the other interviewers can judge the candidates’ knowledge. The questions are:
· Give examples of at least three different job titles within supply management and explain how they contribute to the success of an organization.
· Choose one department in a company (such as legal, logistic, operations, quality assurance, etc.), and explain how the company benefits from a facilitated integration of supply management with this internal partner.
· Explain the role that supply management plays in achieving sustainability goals in an organization.
· Select at least five items that would be considered when determining the total cost of ownership (TCO) for a piece of capital equipment. Classify each item as being either a positive or negative value if asked to complete the calculation.
· Name at least three characteristics that you share with professional negotiators. Explain why you believe each is important to your role in supply management.
· Select one method of using data to choose a new supplier. Summarize why you believe this is an appropriate, fair, and consistent method of conducting business.
· List at least three special considerations when seeking international sources of materials. Compare how each differs from doing business only within the United States.
· Explain the application of at least three types of fixed-price contracts. Determine the implications for the supplier and the purchaser for each type.
Your Summative Assessment
· Must be 2000-2400 words or 8-10 pages (excluding title page and references page) in length, double-spaced and formatted according to APA style. Contextual (Level One) headings must be used to organize your paper and your thoughts. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must utilize a minimum of 5 scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources. Must document all sources in APA style.
· Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more