The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
After completion of this assignment students will able to
• Evaluate the characteristics of International trade.
• Demonstrate effectiv
e use of international trade theory and culture.
• Explain the challenges and strategies of International Business.
• Analyze basic concepts of organizations of international business and funding agencies.
• To apply critical thinking on Middle East trade
standards by the students.
• Interpret & describe the significance findings of Saudi Vision 2030 & BREXIT:
Pros & Cones for GCC
• The Project is assigning on an individual assignment.
• Project must solve between 2000 to 3000 wor ds limit.
• Discussion will conduct through posting on “Discussion Board”.
• Presentation is assigning in group based on project findings.
– Assignment Regulation:
• A ll students are encouraged to use their own word.
• Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
• Student are allowed to cite 10% from the word limit (2000
-3000 word limit means 200-300 words can be cited).
• A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
You are a Managing
Director of a Swedish company and considering an investment in
Middle East and
management is in the process of evaluating the specific country locations
for this investment. The pool
of candidate countries has been narrowed to Saudi Arabia,
United Arab Emi
rates and Qatar.
Prepare a short report with the help of following points:
1. Compare the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) environment & ulations of the reg Countries.
2. Analyze the values of these countries’ currencies US, Japan, UK, Swiss Franc
3. Analyze the Political and Economic challenges.
4. Analyze the Legal and Cultural challenges of each country
5. Explain your chosen Market Entry strategy in each country with reason.
Explore the Trade Regulations, Customs and Standards, Currency Values,
Business Environment, Political Environment, Cultural Analysis, Market
opportunity, Market Entry strategy
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more