The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. What skills and training did the brothers have and need for running Plato’s Diner? What would you have recommended they do to acquire these skills before they entered this business? (Chapter 1, skills; Chapter 7, training and development off and on the job)
2. Describe the brothers’ strategy in their business and their general approach to the human resource management function of their business. What are some problems whit this HRM approach given their strategy? (Chapter 1, past/present view of HRM; line managers’ responsibilities; Chapter 2, strategy)
3. Examine the organization’s current organization chart (Exhibit B-1). What are some of the problems with this structure, and how does it impact employee behavior? (Chaoter2, structure)
4. Examine the organization’s culture. What are the beliefs, values, and assumptions that drive this culture, and how does this culture impact employee behavior? (Chapter 2, culture)
5. This is a family business where the brothers work 14-hours shifts, 7 days a week, and serve as cooks while the rest of the family pitches in to both operate and manage the restaurant. At the same time, waitresses clean and work the cash register. How might job analysis and job design help the family better understand the pros and cons of this approach? (Chapter 2, job analysis/job design)
6. Dean and Chris had very different leadership styles and discipline techniques. How effective was Chris’s approach to discipline, and what recommendations would you have both Chris and Dean when disciplining employees? (Chapter 9, discipline)
7. Describe the current compensation system used by Chris and Dean for the waitresses, bus boys, and dishwashers. How might you restructure the compensation system to better motivate employees given Chris and Deane’s business strategy? (Chapter 11, compensation management; Chapter 12, incentive pay)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more