The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Please help with these questions:
1) ________ provide a flexible way of meeting changing and diverse training needs with professionally developed and administered programs.
a) Succession Planning.
b) Outsourcing strategies.
c) Internal Provider strategies.
d) Vertical deliverance strategies.
1) Typically, the type of knowledge examined in the TNA is __________ knowledge:
3) For coaching to be effective, a needs assessment related to the subordinates job should be conducted, and a coach displaying a _____________ selected:
a) Theory X orientation
b) Theory Y orientation
c) Theory Z orientation
d) A blend of both a & b above
4) A form of training instruction that provides practice to a level of over- learning a task is:
b) Management- Skills Training
d) Knowledge capture
5) The purpose of behavior modeling as a training method would be:
a) To increase participant’s observational and critiquing skills.
b) To enhance the likelihood of transfer to the job.
c) To experience what it feels like to be in a particular situation.
d) To provide a systematic process for teaching a new employee how to perform a job.
6) An organizations human resource information system is not particularly useful in:
a) Allowing access to employees work and training history.
b) Maintaining compensation records and assessment evaluations
c) Succession Planning
d) Automated updating of employee interpersonal relationships
7) Physical and emotional state, along with prior experience, behavioral models, and others feedback, are all a part of:
1) There are several theories related to the effective design of training, which of the below would not be?
a) Component Display Theory
b) The Elaboration Theory
c) Budgeting Theory
d) Social Learning Theory
e) Gagné-Briggs Theory
2) ________are employees who, with their families, are sent to a foreign country to work. As a result they need ______ training.
a) Expatriates / cross-cultural
b) Host Country Nationals / Language
c) Parent-country nationals / coordination training
d) Patriates / Customs-cultural.
3) In an ITS where artificial intelligence is used as a training method, which of the following is not a function of a training session manager?
a) Interpreting trainee actions.
b) Determining the order and level of difficulty of problems presented to the trainee.
c) Responding either with more information, coaching, or tutoring.
d) Reporting results, determining how and when to remediate the trainee.
4) Three situations are identified as key times for training, which one of the below does not:
a) When the OD process is started, training is needed to provide education about the change process and to provide the necessary KSAs.
b) After the process has been in place for a while, some retraining or upgrading of KSAs is required to sustain the process.
c) As new employees enter the organization, they need an understanding of the process and KSAs.
d) Most organizations provide initial training, and they conduct follow-up training or modify their new-employee training to include the new process.
5) In the Transfer of Training process, which of the following transfers would not apply.
6) Training must be evaluated and the four levels of outcome evaluation are
a) Routine, competency, automaticity, & consolidation
b) Design, explanation, evaluation, & documentation
c) Reaction, learning, behavior & results
d) Communication, consolidation, compilation, & completion
7) ____ would not be considered an advantage to an organizations effective use of a diverse workforce.
a) The use of KSA’s
b) Recruiting expense
c) Access to more markets
d) Creative problem solving
e) Larger applicant pool
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more