The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
OB – Answer these essay questions (attached are the chapters of the book required to complete this activity):
1. Select one multinational organization that gets a lot of media attention and that most people are aware of, and explain its organizational culture using the 7 primary characteristics as listed in Chapter 16.
2. Find one company – preferably one that garners frequent media attention – whose organization culture you think is exemplary. Explain the components of the company’s culture and why you think it’s an ideal place to work.
3. If you were a remote employee for a small book publishing company that was 200 miles from your home, how would you work to ensure you were still part of the organizational culture? Or do you think remote employees who never come to the office can’t be a part of the organization’s culture? Explain your viewpoint in detail.
4. You run a small app development company that has 9 employees: 3 of whom work in the office and the others work remotely but come to the office for quarterly meetings and team building activities. All 9 of your employees have been with you since day one and all are very satisfied with their job and the organization. You’re organizational culture is a relaxed one, where people have freedom to set their own hours, learn on the job, and always stretch their abilities. You think of your staff as your family. Due to rapid growth you are thinking about hiring 3 employees in Mumbai, India. If you do this, how could you work to export your organizational culture in a way that those employees have the same experience as your employees in the U.S.?
5. Compare the functional and dysfunctional effects of organizational culture on people and the organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more