The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
OB – Answer these essay questions (attached are the chapters of the book required to complete this activity):
1. Compare and contrast on-the-job and off-the-job training. Use your own experiences with each to highlight the pros and cons of each. Also include which type of training you prefer, and why, and whether your opinion varies depending on the job for which you are training.
2. Performance evaluations are one of the most dreaded parts of work: both for the manager and the employee. Explain in your own words what a performance evaluation is, what it measures, and whether you think it has any relevance in today’s workplace. Why or why not? Include how much you think “the boss likes you” or “you don’t make waves” or “your coworkers don’t like you” impacts performance evaluations of average employees, either consciously or unconsciously. Also include your opinion on any performance evaluations you’ve had during your career, and whether they had any impact on your work.
3. You own a company that makes after-market accessories for vehicles. You have 75 employees split in two facilities: one in Denver and one in Baltimore. The facility supervisor in Baltimore has abruptly quit to follow his wife on an overseas government appointment. You hired a former colleague who has everything needed to step in and take over the operation successfully. However, as the only woman at that site, she has been facing serious resistance to change since beginning three weeks ago. List the reasons why you think she is experiencing such resistance to change then explain how you would work to overcome this resistance with the 32 employees in that building.
4. You are the manager of an air traffic control tower that has 55 employees. Air traffic control is one of the most high stress jobs in the U.S. You have recently been assigned to lead a stress-management task force. Using information found in the textbook, combined with online research, write up a plan on how you would first identify those under considerable stress, and then work to keep all employee stress levels manageable. Explain whether you would need to adapt your plan for men and women, and for people from different cultures. If so, how?
5. Compare and contrast the four main types of training. Include an example of what kind of company would benefit most from each kind.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more