The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Business Research and Communications Assignment – Answer these essay questions (attached are the chapters of the book required to complete this activity):
1. Using the direct approach, write a fictional letter to your subordinates explaining that there is a pay freeze in place for the next year and that no raises or bonuses are being given out. From what you have been told, the pay freeze is in place due to stock prices taking a 10% dive in the past 6 months, as well as some bad press for your CEO’s alleged affairs.
2. Draft a letter to be sent to the 5 candidates who interviewed for a job opening in your department, but were not selected. All candidates had excellent resumes and all were well suited to the position, however they were not selected. You would, however, like to keep their information on file to consider them for potential openings. Write a letter – in as much detail as you feel is necessary – to explain the situation to them.
3. Select a product from your medicine cabinet or bathroom closet and write a persuasive marketing message for it that can be used in online advertising and on the company’s social media pages.
4. Look online for a piece of product marketing that you feel bends the rules of ethics. Explain what the company did, why it’s unethical, and how you’d change if it you were in charge or marketing.
5. Go on Facebook and find the company pages of three candy bars or types of cookies. Compare and contrast how the companies use their Facebook page to promote their products and persuade consumers to purchase them. Include which product is the most appealing to you and why, and which is the least appealing and why. Use chapter 10 to guide your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more