The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
The company that needs to be Financial Analyzed is Telekom Malaysia
The theme is financial analysis – where you will be researching and analysing financial information to establish whether the company is well managed, promised some good potential, performed well and hence worth investing in. This is what you will have to recommend to your clients.
The Process of Completion
1. Choose a public listed company – listed in any stock exchange that has 10 years listing history.
2. Download the Annual report of the company for the last 10 years.
3. Read thoroughly the latest annual report to learn thoroughly about the
company – from reading the chairman, statement, directors, statement, company structure, shareholdings, subsidiaries, list of properties and financial performance – Profitability, viability, financial position and Liquidity position.
4. Extract the 10 years financial statement into a spreadsheet:
– Income statement
– Statement of Financial position
– Cashflow statement
5Perform financial analysis to determine its trend on:
– Gearing / leverage
– Altman z-score
– Du-pont de-composition ratio
– Shares performance
– Share price trend
– Earning per share (EPS)
– Price Earning Ratio (PER)
Write a report to potential investors about:
1The background of the company
2. The development of the company
3. Market development
4. Technology and expertise
5. General prospect
6. Financial position and trend
8. Capital structure and gearing
9. Efficiency and operational performance
10. Products profitability
11. Operational viability
12. Risk and prospects
13. Share price movement and trend
14. Potential gains in investment
15. The report should project a graphical trend and projection of the financial situation
1. You need to submit both the spreadsheet version as well as the Formal report in word version.
2. You should highlight all the financial projections.
3. You should make a final recommendation to your investors based on the financial analysis.
Sample project paper is in the announcement
Introduction – introduce the background of the chosen topic, how data and information is gathered, what the whole report will explain (not more than 200 words).
Content – Main content (segregate into proper sub-contents and paragraphs, elaboration and analysis between 3000 – 5000 words excluding tables and diagrams, if any).
Conclusion – summarize and reinstate important findings from the content (not more than 200 words).
Referencing is a MUST. Students are advised to incorporate proper academic modes of referencing. Please refer to the American Psychological Association (APA) referencing format for all the academic works submitted for assessment. Marks shall be in overall allocated based on students’ efforts, content, ideas, analysis, originality, professionalism.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more