The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
NESTLE – 1000 words
Nestle ongoing supply chain issues.
1. Global outsourcing issue facing by Nestle – 500 words.
• Briefly explain about global outsourcing
• Briefly go through the Benefits of it
• Main: Analyze ONE ongoing problem that Nestle is facing,( What is the main problem requiring action by the company?)(What are the key questions that management (you) must answer?)
2. Export issues – 500 words
• Briefly explain about export
• Main: Talk about ONE issue Nestle facing during Covid 19/ Pandemic.( What is the main problem requiring action by the company?)(What are the key questions that management (you) must answer?)
(Note: loss in market share is not a problem, it’s a symptom)
APA7 – At least 4 references needed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more